Easily Identify Unprotected Assets
Streamline the asset reconciliation process for a ready-made punchlist of assets missing backup protections.
- Automatically identify key assets across your cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem infrastructure with zero backup policies in place.
- Plug into your vCenter and immediately identify VMS left unprotected.
- Integrate with any asset inventory solution like CMDB, SQL Server, DB2, Postgres, or CSV file for easy, ongoing reconciliations.
Uncover Hidden Problems Faster
Automate issue identification and notifications to keep one step ahead of data security risks.
- Create critical failure alerts and be warned the moment a key resource is left unprotected.
- Visualize unusual backup byte variances that could signal in-process cyber threats.
- Isolate consecutive failure patterns and identify the biggest issues impact backup success.
Streamlined asset protection across data protection applications
Key wins from automating asset protection
Spend Just Minutes On Asset Protection Validation
Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP), the largest financial services company in Peru, was spending five hours each month to reconcile assets and identify key resources lacking backup protections. As an organization in a heavily regulated space, as well as one frequently targeted by cyber criminals, BCP needed to continue these activities. However, they needed a way to drastically cut down on labor hours.
The team integrated their CMDB asset inventory system with Bocada, enabling an automated reconciliation of their assets against backup records. They could now identify unprotected assets in just minutes.
Improve Asset Protection Across Multi-Cloud Implementations
Harman, a global AV company migrated to an AWS and Azure multi-cloud environment, an evolution that made keeping on top of asset proliferation and protections harder than ever before.
The team began using Bocada’s built-in AWS and Azure Protection Analysis reports, automated reports that identified key assets across their cloud environments that lacked backup protections. In just minutes, they had a clear list of assets that needed backup policies, letting them proactively address data protection holes.