Automate End-To-End Ticketing
Cut out the time spent creating, tracking, and closing tickets. Say goodbye to ticket noise and hello to faster failure resolutions.
- Trigger ticket creation with custom rules and remove an unnecessary manual touchpoint.
- Automatically populate tickets with key details like error messages, assignment groups, and affected assets to streamline information gathering.
- Centrally monitor ticket assignment, state, and resolution status via a 2-way API integration.
- Create custom closure parameters to automatically close tickets and remove unnecessary noise.
Uncover Backup Impediments Quickly
Streamline underlying problem identification and say goodbye to needle in a haystack investigations.
- Filter environments into key segments to home in on problem areas faster.
- Use drag and drop report capabilities to group failures by error and more swiftly pinpoint underlying backup issues.
- Isolate consecutive failure patterns to optimize recurring backup roadblock identification.
Key wins from backup workflow automation
Remove Time Spent On Manual Activities
Spirit/21, a European MSP, needed a streamlined approach for remediating their end customers’ backup failures and hitting agreed upon SLA success rates. They integrated Bocada’s automated failure alerts with their in-house ticketing system to create automated ticket generation triggers.
With auto-generated tickets, complete with information about the backup failure, the team could more quickly identify and address underlying failure causes…all while reducing error-prone manual touch points from their operations. The team enjoyed faster backup failure resolution windows, helping them achieve their SLA goals.
Dramatically Cut Manual Data Collection & Reporting Time
As m-Hance, a global MSP, grew its customer base and backup application solutions under management, it faced a new challenge: meeting the same backup operations caliber they always provided while managing internal costs. They needed to consolidate the time spent manually managing disparate systems so that they could spend more time proactively overseeing complex environments.
By bringing in Bocada to automate their customers’ on-prem and cloud backup monitoring, the team removed 2-3 hours per day from manual activities. m-Hance elevated the quality of their BaaS offering with more consistent, complete reports, all while building efficiencies throughout their backup operations.