How Bocada Works
Less Manual Work, Greater Data Protection.
Built-In, Automated Reports For All Stakeholders
Optimize day-to-day backup monitoring and reporting with specialized, configurable report templates.
- Customizable job trends and consecutive failure reports help pinpoint trouble areas standing in the way of hitting backup success requirements.
- Executive summary reports provide management, auditors, or end customers high-level performance views to drive peace of mind.
- Storage usage, trends, and forecasting reports keep you one step ahead of unusual usage patterns or cost overruns.
- Unprotected asset reports automatically identify vulnerable resources with zero backup protections.
Highly Customizable Reports You Can Schedule
Get the cloud, on-prem, or hybrid backup performance metrics you need, when and how you need them.
- Leverage custom filters and sorting features to create formatted reports tailored to diverse stakeholders.
- Pull data by key segments like geographies, customers, or business units for tailored operations reports and clean stakeholder presentations.
- Pre-program and schedule reports for daily operations overviews and recurring SLA or compliance tracking.
Tailoring Features For Unique Reporting Needs
Leverage built-in customization features for easier data visualization and role-based data access.
- Use drag and drop capabilities for custom data groupings like backup status, error types, or servers to focus your team’s efforts.
- Create and save custom reports by user for personalized data that drives optimized daily operations.
- Restrict report access by user or role to achieve data isolation, multi-tenancy, and operational efficiency.
Bocada Drives Success for Data Protection Teams & MSPs
Enjoy 99.5% Monthly Backup Success Rate
The IT infrastructure team at Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP) brought in Bocada to oversee the health of their 4,000+ backup client environment. With Bocada’s automated daily backup performance reports, the team enjoyed a clear view of overall performance rates as well as nuanced details to improve failure causes. Further, automated environment segmentation enabled easier management and oversight of individual bank subsidiary environments.
BCP’s transition to automated backup monitoring and reporting led to proactive management and more than 99.5% monthly success rates. They built greater confidence in their backup operations, all while building stronger data protection safeguards.
Spend Just Minutes Per Day on Oversight
The HCL team managing a national bank’s 8,000 application servers brought in Bocada to mitigate the increasing amounts of time spent on manual data collection and reporting. Using Bocada’s automated reporting dashboard, the team collected robust backup performance data across a variety of backup software tools in just minutes.
Using Bocada’s built-in, customizable reports, the HCL team developed daily punch lists to triage recurring failure issues. With better backup monitoring, the team identified systems issues faster and improved the time needed to identify underlying issues. With better troubleshooting operations, HCL regularly hit their 99% SLA goals.