Backup Monitoring & Reporting
See cloud and on-prem backup performance data in a central console, automatically.
- Aggregate performance metrics from over 40 cloud and on-prem enterprise backup and storage solutions under a single pane.
- Create and schedule on-demand, highly customizable backup performance reports across any date range.
- Segment your environment into key zones or regions for more tailored oversight or customer-specific management.
Spend just minutes on recurring compliance reporting, while building confidence that data is secure.
- Pre-program and schedule recurring audit reports and remove hours of manual labor from month-end activities.
- Capture unlimited historical performance data and be ready to address any and all auditor report requirements.
- Annotate historical events to keep track of remediation efforts.
- Enable report self-provisioning to support auditor or end customer queries.
Identify new assets in your environment with zero protections and automate critical failure alerting to safeguard vital resources.
- Automatically identify newly-created assets across your cloud, on-prem, or vCenter environments with zero backup protections.
- Program critical failure alerting to quickly get a jump on key failures impacting backup success rates.
- Stay abreast of unusual backup activity that could signal in-process cyber threats.
Streamline ticketing and backup operations to find and fix problems faster.
- Automate the creation, monitoring, and closure of failure tickets for cleaner, seamless failure management.
- Aggregate failure information for more targeted issue identification and resolution.
- Tag environments by key geographies, customers, or business units for homed-in oversight.