Automate Backup Monitoring
Simplify backup management by seeing all of your performance metrics under a single dashboard.
- Consolidate performance data from over 40 cloud and on-prem backup and storage solutions under one dashboard.
- Create and schedule daily backup performance reports to give your team a leg up on issues that need attention.
- Leverage custom filters and sorting features to produce ad-hoc reports and explore trouble areas.
- Segment you environment into key zones or regions for to more evently split backup management across team members.
Streamline Audit Reporting
Prove that your backup operations meet regulation and compliance guidelines in just minutes.
- Create and save highly custom audit templates for consistent reports every month.
- Schedule report distribution to key stakeholders ensuring metrics reach the right people at the right time.
- Enjoy unlimited historical performance data at your fingertips for any auditor query.
- Enable report self-provisioning to support auditor or end customer queries.
Simplify Unprotected Asset Discovery
Identify key resources across your backup environment missing backup protections.
- Automatically produce a complete list of assets across your cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem infrastructure with zero backup policies in place.
- Implement VM backup protection management and spot VMS left unprotected.
- Make unprotected asset discovery a cinch by syncing Bocada with the assets inventory solution — CMDB, SQL Server, DB2, Postgres, CSV file — you use.
Optimize Backup Operations Workflows
Leverage automated ticketing and remediation efficiency tools remove error prone, manual touch points out of your IT operations.
- Integrate Bocada into your enterprise ticketing solution to automate rule-based ticket creation and closure.
- Consolidate ticket assignment, state, and resolution status oversight via a central platform.
- Use custom tagging as well as drag and drop report capabilities to visualize and isolate issues impacting backup success.
- Identify persistent backup failure areas with consecutive failure tracking.
Monitor Storage Usage
Stay one step ahead of unusual storage patterns or cost overruns with automated storage reporting.
- Centralize your storage usage metrics from AWS, Azure, StoreOnce, NetApp, or Data Domain under a single pane.
- Implement storage spike alerting to know when capacity is hitting critical caps or usage is outside of historical norms.
- Simplify future storage needs and cost projections with built-in storage forecasting.