New Features & Enhancements
Azure Cloud Data Collection
Added a new method to collect data from Azure Cloud tenants that:
- Streamlines configuration, leveraging Resource Groups and Recovery Services Vaults rather than Storage Accounts
- Adds reporting for Azure Storage Backups (Azure Fileshare)
- Enhances job message detail
- Enhances visibility into job type
- Adds visibility into “Files and Folders” protected to cloud from on-prem Azure Backup Server (MABS)
Asset Protection Reports
AWS, Azure, and VMware Protection Analysis reports have been split into three distinct reports to segment Unprotected, Protected, and All assets, enabling one-click identification of protected versus unprotected resources.
VMware VM Mapping for Inventory Protection Analysis
Improved the mapping of protected / unprotected VMware inventory to avoid mismatches due to vCenter using a server short name while backup servers use an FQDN.
Data Collection Alerting
Released option to be alerted only when collection has failed and data has not been collected, accounting for cases where failure may be expected to reduce failure noise.