The following features and enhancements are now available with the release of Bocada 19.2:
19.2 New Features
AWS EC2 Plugin
Added snapshot reporting for AWS native protection of EC2 instances leveraging Elastic Block Storage (EBS) volume resources.
Automated HTTPS Configuration
Added automated option to configuration the Bocada application to run as HTTPS. More information on certificate configuration can be found in the Bocada Installation Guide.
Rubrik Data Collection
We have improved data collection and backup job reporting to include:
- Microsoft SQL Server backups reporting
- NAS share backups reporting
- NAS share backup schedules reporting
- VMWare VM reporting improvements
- Backup retention data
Rubrik Capacity and Storage Reporting
Added reporting to provide insight into Rubrik capacity and storage growth.
Enhanced Automated Reporting
Added previous month, week, and day criteria to better automate reporting.
- Improved handling of SLP replications
- Improved support for data collection of NetBackup 8.1.2 Master servers
Data Domain Plugin
- Addition of last successful backup date, which is used to determine if the replication is in sync
- Improved data collection for Data Domain devices
- Improvements in byte count accuracy for backups with deduplication
Spectrum Protect Plus
- Improvements to policy reporting
- Improved accuracy for catalog backup client names