Retention Marketing Program Manager
Bocada is seeking an entrepreneurial, results-driven candidate for our just-launched Retention Marketing Program role. Since 2001, Bocada has delivered enterprise data protection and backup automation software to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Global 2000 companies. Through innovative, patented, agentless data collection Bocada eliminates manual backup auditing, reporting and troubleshooting processes to give IT managers and auditors the tools required to secure their data operations. Learn more about us at www.bocada.com.
The Bocada culture is entrepreneurial and results oriented while still offering opportunities for great personal growth. We run a high-performing operation where everyone is a decision-maker and owns meaningful outcomes. We not only manage data, but we use data every day to set our priorities. Teamwork and in-office interaction are critical drivers for our success. Our employees simplify complex enterprise data challenges for our customers.
The Retention Marketing Program Manager will drive adoption and retention programs with customers, manage annual renewals, and identify opportunities for account growth. Each retention program manager has a portfolio of customers and is responsible for managing individual customer accounts, uncovering ways to deliver customer satisfaction, and building customer retention in the long-term. This position is full time with an expectation of onsite work in Kirkland, WA. Customer engagement is all performed via email, telephone and video conferencing – no travel required.
The responsibilities of the Retention Marketing Program Manager include:
- Build project plans with customers for initial deployments, upgrades and adoption of new features and capabilities;
- Drive training programs throughout customer organizations to grow user knowledge;
- Build and run quarterly (or semi-annual) business reviews (QBRs) with customers;
- Coordinate with the technical support team to understand customer pain points and assure expectations are managed, problems are quickly addressed, and status is appropriately communicated;
- Perform semi-annual license audits and true-ups and annual license renewals;
- Manage customer scorecards and metrics to identify risks and opportunities at the account level;
- Build annual account plans for each customer in your portfolio.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Highly organized with strong project management skills and able to work effectively under time pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience building and executing on business-critical programs.
- Ability to manage, track and report on multiple projects across multiple accounts to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with remote enterprise relationship development and running customer meetings remotely.
- Experience in account planning, managing metrics, and pulling data for presentations.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools and Salesforce.com.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of account management experience; MBA preferred.
Bocada offers competitive compensation and benefits packages consistent with experience, geography and industry. Interested candidates should submit a pdf copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Bocada is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.