Product Manager – Enterprise Software
Can you build scalable programs that improve enterprise customer penetration and retention? Bocada is seeking entrepreneurial, results-driven candidates for a Product Manager role. Since 2001, Bocada has delivered enterprise data protection and backup automation software to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Global 2000 companies. Through innovative, patented, agentless data collection Bocada eliminates manual backup auditing, reporting and troubleshooting processes to give IT managers and auditors the tools required to secure their data operations. Learn more about us at www.bocada.com.
The Bocada culture is entrepreneurial and results oriented while still offering opportunities for great personal growth. We run a high-performing operation where everyone is a decision-maker and owns meaningful outcomes. We not only manage data, but we use data every day to set our priorities. Teamwork and in-office interaction are critical drivers for our success. Our employees simplify complex enterprise data challenges for our customers.
The Product Manager role will design adoption and retention programs for the purposes of account growth. This position is full time with an expectation of onsite work in Kirkland, WA. Customer engagement is all performed via email, telephone and video conferencing – no travel required.
The responsibilities of the Product Manager include:
• Design and build programs for initial customer deployments and upgrades, including adoption of new features and capabilities;
• Create training programs throughout customer organizations to grow user knowledge;
• Attend regularly scheduled business reviews with customers;
• Develop requirements for improvements to the current customer support portal;
• Coordinate with the technical support team and interact with customers to identify product led growth feature opportunities;
• Identify risks and opportunities occurring at the account level and roll into improved adoption programs.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Highly organized with strong project management skills and able to work effectively under time pressure.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience building out customer programs and growing enterprise accounts.
• Ability to manage, track and report on multiple projects across multiple stakeholders.
• Experience with remote enterprise relationship development and running customer meetings remotely.
• Experience managing customer metrics.
• Proficiency with MS Office tools and Salesforce.com.
• Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of account management experience; MBA preferred.
Bocada offers competitive compensation and benefits packages consistent with experience, geography and industry. Interested candidates should submit a pdf copy of their resume to email@example.com. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Bocada is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.