To apply for the job, please send your resume to email@example.com
The Bocada culture is relaxed but results oriented. We have a fast-paced software development culture where everyone is a decision-maker and owns meaningful outcomes. We not only manage data, but we use data every day to set our priorities. Teamwork and in-office interaction are critical features of our success. Our employees simplify complex enterprise data challenges for our customers. Help us make, market and deliver the next generation of IT automation software!
You’ll have an immediate impact on the design, implementation and quality of our products. You will be directly involved in turning customer needs into released products. If you’re ready for big challenges and have the qualifications, we want to talk to you!
- Write high quality, robust, secure and scalable code;
- Write unit tests for your code and facilitate automated end-to-end testing by writing test-enabled code;
- Participate in peer code reviews;
- Contribute to the implementation, architecture, and design of our industry leading browser-based reporting and IT automation application;
- Work closely with customers and the support team to troubleshoot problems, triage bugs, analyze root causes and resolve them;
- Work with UI/UX designer to create exceptional UI/UX for Bocada;
- Provide unique and new insights for the Bocada user interface;
- Work with product management and customer support team to understand and satisfy customer requirements;
- Provide technical and thought leadership to the team;
- Provide leadership to the team to choose the best solutions to technical problems;
- Be an active participant in improving engineering processes.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree required;
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience;
- A working understanding of software engineering principles;
- Deep knowledge of UI/UX design principles and industry standards;
- Demonstrable UI/UX decision skills for browser-based UI;
- Keen eye for pixel-level detail in UI;
- Familiarity and experience with CSS;
- Experience collaborating with UI/UX Designers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high quality enterprise solutions over multiple product lifecycles;
- Experience in an agile development environment;
- Works independently across multiple product areas and features.
Bocada oﬀers competitive compensation and benefits packages consistent with experience, geography and industry. Interested candidates should submit a pdf copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Bocada is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.