Front End Developer with Full-Stack Experience
To apply for the job, please send your resume to email@example.com
Bocada is seeking candidates for a remote Software Development role to augment our growing team. We are a leading IT automation company headquartered near the shores of Lake Washington in Kirkland, WA. Since 2001, Bocada has delivered enterprise data protection software to Fortune 500 companies globally. Through innovative, patented, agentless data collection Bocada eliminates manual backup reporting processes and gives IT managers the tools required to secure their data operations. The Bocada reporting application currently reports on over 4 million backup jobs per day across 15 backup products generating over 40 petabytes of backup data per day. Learn more about us at www.bocada.com.
The Bocada culture is relaxed but results oriented. We have a fast-paced software development culture where everyone is a decision-maker and owns meaningful outcomes. We not only manage data but we use data every day to set our priorities. Teamwork and in-office interaction is a critical feature of our success. Our employees simplify complex enterprise data challenges for our customers. Help us make, market and deliver the next generation of IT automation software!
You’ll have an immediate impact on the design, implementation and quality of our products. You will be directly involved in turning customer needs into released products. If you’re ready for big challenges and have the qualifications, we want to talk to you!
About The Role
As a Bocada front end developer, you will have the attention to detail required to work with layout, user interface components, and visual design requirements. And, you will also have a working knowledge of the full stack.
We need your help to continue to update our platform to use the latest technologies available.
- Write high quality, robust, secure and scalable code;
- Write unit tests for your code and facilitate automated end-to-end testing by writing test-enabled code;
- Participate in peer code reviews;
- Contribute to the architecture and design of an enterprise software product;
- Work closely with customers and the QA team to troubleshoot problems, triage bugs, analyze root causes and resolve them;
- Work with product management and customer support team to understand and satisfy customer requirements;
- Provide technical and thought leadership to the team;
- Provide leadership to the team to choose the best solutions to technical problems;
- Be an active participant in improving engineering processes.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- BS degree required;
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience;
- A solid understanding of software engineering principles;
- Experience with frontend (C#/.NET, WCF, ASP.NET) and backend (C#/.NET, SQL) required;
- Expert in HTML5 in CSS3; good working knowledge of LESS/SASS and Typescript
- Experience optimizing UX and UI with WebUI controls
- Expert understanding of Single Page Application, RESTful architecture and APIs
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proven track record for successfully delivering high quality enterprise solutions over multiple product lifecycles;
- Experience in an agile development environment;
- Worked independently across multiple product areas and features.
Bocada oﬀers competitive compensation and benefits packages consistent with experience, geography and industry. Interested candidates should submit a pdf copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Bocada is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.