Customer Success Director
To apply for the job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to be at the forefront of making ransomware attacks irrelevant? Are you excited to work with customers to protect critical information from viruses, natural disasters and other data failures? Bocada could be the place for you. Since 2001, Bocada has been the industry leader in data protection, giving the Fortune 500 and multi-national organizations across the globe peace of mind that their data is safe and secure. We are looking for team members who share our vision: improving the work and job satisfaction for our IT Operations customers. Our robust platform takes the repetitive and manual work out of data mining and reporting so that IT professionals can spend their time doing the work they love. We’re passionate about using machine learning and AI to solve the latest challenges in cloud data protection facing companies like Coca Cola, MD Anderson, and the US Department of Transportation, Learn more about us at www.bocada.com.
Bocada’s culture is relaxed but results oriented. We have a fast-paced software development culture where everyone is a decision maker and owns meaningful outcomes. We not only manage data but we use data every day to set our priorities. Teamwork and in-office collaboration is a critical component of our success. Our employees simplify complex enterprise data challenges for our customers. Help us build the next generation of IT automation software!
This ground floor opportunity will allow you to create the customer success function at Bocada. Our Customer Success Director will build customer engagement and account plans, oversee customer training and education, assure customers optimizing use of Bocada products and measure customer satisfaction using benchmarks like the Net Promoter Score. We are looking for someone who embraces new technologies and can set the direction for this critical function in our business.
- Engage directly with enterprise customers who work in IT operations, backup and storage administration.
- Develop account plans with clear milestones and success measures.
- Develop training and certification programs for customers.
- Increase customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores by driving adoption and use of the product.
- Listen to customer feedback to identify account risks early
- Document product feedback from customers to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Establish customer usage metrics and use data and tools (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight) to drive metrics success.
- Elevate the visibility of Bocada within customer accounts and assure the value is clear and easily articulated by all users.
- Work with the sales team to be the face of Bocada and evangelize the benefits of Bocada to our customers.
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves to do anything required to support your customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of customer success or account management experience developing and executing against enterprise account plans in technology companies
- Customer obsession and customer first
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to credibly ‘speak the language’ of an IT operations/technical customer
- Experience working in resource constrained environments (aka DIY problem solving skills)
- Proactive working style, flexibility, an ability to adapt to change, and positive attitude
Bocada offers competitive compensation and benefits packages consistent with experience, geography and industry. Interested candidates should submit a pdf copy of their resume to email@example.com. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Bocada is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.