Managed Service Providers & VARs:
Improve Results, Drive New Revenue
At Bocada, we understand that your business relies on effectively delivering data protection services to your customers. Customer retention, customer satisfaction and the ability to drive new revenue streams all stem from being able to effectively manage customer environments and continuously provide proof of success and SLA compliance.
Together with our customers, we have developed the Data Protection Service Management Delivery model (DPSM), a blueprint outlining the steps and backup best practices for getting control of your customer’s data protection environment in order to ensure recoverability, more effectively deliver against backup SLAs, reduce risk, better communicate with customers and lower overall CAPEX/OPEX costs.
Whether your organization is a cloud provider, manages the customer’s in house backup or provides Monitoring as a Service (MaaS), the Bocada Prism platform is ideal for quickly and effectively managing backup and replication environments. Bocada Prism platform platform is the industry’s only purpose built Data Protection Service Management (DPSM) solution, with built in workflow, intelligent SLA impact analysis, backup policy change analysis, a configurable knowledge base and automated integration with trouble ticketing solutions.
History with World's Largest MSPs
Bocada has a long history of working with some of the worlds largest MSPs, including IBM Global Services, Logica UK and HP/EDS helping them more effectively deliver backup services, lower operational costs and improve customer satisfaction.
Easy, Transparent, Powerful Backup Reporting
The agentless architecture provides ease of deployment, minimal administration and transparent upgrades.
Transform the way you deliver data protection services
Our solutions provide:
- In-depth analysis on virtual and physical data protection activity
- SLA impact reports for compliance, troubleshooting and chargebacks
- A historical knowledge base that documents incidents and remedial actions
- Automated chargeback reports
- Secure customer web access to information about their service results
Effectively Meet SLAs
Managing to SLAs is a critical piece of the DPSM process, and an essential practice for any MSP. By setting SLAs based on the needs of the business, and continuously monitoring the results of SLA compliance, providers can better prioritize problem management activities and more effectively align with customer expectations.
Prism platform has significant SLA Management functionality built-in, including:
- SLA Configuration Wizards to set compliance by multiple variables, including:
- Backup Window
- Single or Multiple Failures
- Frequency of Backups
- SLA Impact Analysis
- Automatically alerts if error may impact SLA
- Detailed Impact Reports show how error may be impacting compliance
- SLA Trend Reports
- Full Dashboard of all SLA results, configurable by customer
- Daily, weekly or monthly trends
- Ability to automatically send SLA result to customers