Date: Tuesday, May 21st 2013 at 10AM PST/1PM EST
In this competitive market VARs and MSPs are constantly looking for value added service offerings that increase customer satisfaction and retention while driving new revenue streams. MSPs and resellers should consider backup, replication and snapshot monitoring and analysis as an immediate revenue opportunity.
Join Bocada and Enterprise Strategy Group Senior Analyst Jason Buffington as we discuss why offering cloud backup services can be daunting for providers new to the market and reveal how assisting customers with management of the data protection environment through effective backup monitoring can drive significant new revenue.
- The challenges of creating a successful Backup as a Service/Cloud backup business
- The real numbers behind end user cloud adoption
- Why customers are reluctant to adopt cloud service
- Existent data protection issues customers need to address today
- How Backup MaaS is an easy entry offering to drive revenue
Bocada provides completely agentless Data Protection Service Management solutions for monitoring and analysis across multiple backup, replication and snapshot technologies. Bocada solutions are used by leading MSPs and VARs for on-site backup assessments and remote monitoring, SLA management and reporting. See a quick demonstration of how Bocada solutions can help your organization drive new revenue and improve customer satisfaction.