The Hidden Costs of Protecting Virtual Environments
Challenged to effectively manage backups in your virtual environment? You are not alone!
A one hour webcast with Enterprise Strategy Group Senior Analyst Lauren Whitehouse and Bocada CEO Nancy Hurley who will reveal recent research results that discuss the key data protection challenges and hidden costs organizations face when trying to protect virtual environments. We will discuss:
- How organizations are protecting virtual servers today and future trends
- The top challenges users face managing snapshots and backups
- How protecting virtual machines can increase administrative and capital cost and how those can be reduced
Bocada Product Marketing Manager Ralph Wynn will also be showing Vision, the markets first Data Protection Service Management solution providing in-depth analysis of data protection activity in virtual environments. Bocada will demonstrate how users can:
- Quickly and Easily Assess the Recoverability of VMs
- Gain Immediate Visibility into VM Data Protection Results
- Track VM Backup and Snapshot Capacity Analysis
- View the performance impact of backups
View Now by Entering Your Information!